Monday, February 14, 2011

Valentines Day

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!

My HEART is full today!

Sending my Love to everyone!

Remember the days when we would drop off valentine cards on doorsteps, ring the bell and run. We need those days back!

It's quiet right now. Waiting for the MRI test results to come back. Then decision time. It was a quiet night. Jared slept better having all the tubes removed. He seems to be more alert today, asking a lot of questions.

I think I mentioned before that the Ronald McDonald House makes 120 lunches for families in pediatric waiting rooms. I received one today, it was so cute. They had some kids draw on the lunch sacks and then we all got a homemade valentine card inside with a box of candy hearts. My card was from a small child named Jabori, have a nice day and was scribbled on...I'm sure the child was about three years old. How sweet!

I received flowers today from my baby girl Kayla. She is so thoughtful. Flowers make me happy!

Here's my shout-out to ALL of my family everywhere!

I LOVE YOU FOREVER! I LOVE YOU ALWAYS!

1 comment:

  1. HaPpY VaLeNtInEs DaY! You are constantly in our thoughts and prayers! It has been a great experience to read your updates everyday. You are such a great example! I am thankful that Jared is doing so well. It has been an amazing experience to be able to sit down with our family and talk about the power or fasting and prayer. And than be able to fast and pray together for you. We prayed together as a family and later Nolan came to me and asked me if I would help him to pray for Jared by himself. When I talked to him about what to say we talked about how Heavenly Father could perform a miracle that Jared could wake up and be okay. It was so sweet to have Nolan kneel with me and to hear him sincerely pray for a miracle. He has been so interested and concerned and so pleased that his prayer was answered. On this day of LOVE I want you to know that the Hansen family here in Tooele Loves you guys very much! As a family and alone each of us are praying for you daily. I am praying for you to have success, health and strength, and to be lifted by love and prayers of all who know you. Love Debbi Hansen and family.

    ReplyDelete