Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Headed to rehab

We just received a phone call from Primary Childrens Hospital that Jared will be flown to their facility either today or tomorrow. Jared is excited he gets to fly and was laughing that I have to drive.

Things around here either happen very, very, veeeerrrryyyy slow, or it's a whirlwind.

So, as promised I returned to the RMcD house this morning around 7 for some sleep. I crashed, until I received a phone call at 10 from the front desk, we are shutting off the water and we have to get into all of the rooms. Aaarrrggghhhh!

Get up, get ready. Then the thought came to my mind, I should clean the room, pack my stuff and load my car. Glad I followed that prompting. Who knows when I will have to leave.

Earlier Jared was asking about his friend Josh from St. George. He wants you to know he misses you and hopes to see you soon.

I will keep posting on our progress, hopefully we will find out soon when we get out of here!

2 comments:

  1. I know SLC will be best for Jared and your family, but we'll miss you! And the drive for Lee... Difficult decisions, but the right one for sure! We're still praying for you guys! This blog is VERY inspirational!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll be up at Primary's next week to work, but I'll be in the PICU. Let me know if you need me to bring you anything from down here. I'm so glad that you are able to be moving to a facility that will be close to the rest of your family.

    ReplyDelete