Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Feb 15th Night post

From Lee. I left work early today to come back and spell Michelle. She has been in the picu since I left on Sunday. After a quick dinner, she headed to the McD house for some much needed sleep. Jared is ornery, but I can't really blame him. He seems much more aware than he was on Sunday. He's had a hard time settling down tonight. I finally asked him if he wanted a Priesthood blessing. He said yes, please. I laid my hands on his head and blessed him to sleep well and be calm. Almost immediately, he fell asleep and has remained calm since. There is much power in the Priesthood. I'm grateful to have the opportunity to be an instrument in the Lords hands.

Tonights funny moment. Jared keeps ripping off his finger monitor ......I think it's for his pulse. It has a red led light on the end of it. I told Jared to quit pulling the monitor off. He looked at me and with a very serious tone said: "Dad, it's not a monitor, it's my iPod charger." Good stuff, I can tease him about later.

No comments:

Post a Comment