Monday, February 14, 2011

February 14th - Gratitude

It's official, they finally took Jared's neck brace off! Jared was so happy he started crying and saying thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, in between big crocodile tears!

We are still waiting to find out where we will do rehab, this hospital is a little slow!

Pretty quiet day. Hopefully we will have some news tomorrow.

I'm just sitting here watching Finding Nemo trying to get Jared settled down for the night...he remembers I speak whale!
As Dory said "When life gets you down do you wanna know what you've gotta do?

Just keep swimming. Just keep swimming. Just keep swimming, swimming, swimming. What do we do? We swim, swim!"

Sending love out to all, have a good evening!

3 comments:

  1. hello im am so glad that he is doing good. When will he be coming back and by chance do you think that if he can he could type a pst for his freinds.Thanks for your time JD

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are such a strong lady, I truly admire your strength and courage. I'm glad things are going well. Keeping you all in our prayers, Sarah XX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for this blog! It has strengthened my testimony just seeing how strong you have been during all of this. I'm so glad that Jared is getting better so quickly! I will keep praying and fasting for you and your family. Thanks again! :)

    ReplyDelete