Sunday, February 27, 2011

February 27th

What a wonderful Sabbath Day.

Jared woke up this morning and told me "I feel really good today, like I'm alive!". How sweet. Lee brought Jason in to see Jared today and to watch him for us while we were away.

We all went to sacrament services here at PCH. After, Jared told me "Mom you need to leave right now and go to Tooele for the day, you have been here for three weeks, it's time to go." Wow, big improvement, usually I have a hard time sneaking away for two minutes.

Lee and I went to a mission farewell in Tooele, and had Lee meet Brandon's fiancé and little boy....Oh by the way, Brandon is getting married this summer to a sweet gal Sam and she has a beautiful little two year old boy Jackson. Yay I'm going to be a nana!!! He already asked for a kiss and said bye-bye Nana!

We had several visitors tonight, Grandpa Ed and Grandma Margene came in, one of Lee's mission companions stopped by and some close friends of ours, the Crossley's.

Thanks for your prayers and continued support and love.

No comments:

Post a Comment