Monday, February 7, 2011

Glorious Morning!

JARED OPENED HIS EYES!

After a terrible night sleep and major anxiety and breakdowns this morning I finally made it to the hospital. I had to wait for a shuttle to get me back to the hospital, which seemed to take forever, I like to be here around 7 but didn't make it back until 10, ugh.

When I walked in the nurse said "We've had an eventful morning! He opened his eyes, and not just a little, big and wide. He was moving his feet and legs. He couldn't follow any commands or track with his eyes yet. He is sleeping again, it was a little much for him, so his blood pressure dropped, but it's all back to normal. His ICP this morning is a beautiful 4!

I am so excited, I want to shout from the rooftop!!!

Little steps, make big differences!

7 comments:

  1. Wonderful news!
    BTW my mom is Carolyn, Margene's sister. I didn't want you to think a rando
    stranger was posting :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that's fabulous. A wonderful start for a great day. We had wonderful feelings, words, and testimonies at church about Jared, you and Lee and the family.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is great news! We fasted and have been praying for Jared.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hallelujah! Your message made me cry this morning. What a wonderful counterpoint to your night and morning, but I'm sorry you missed. However, since it happened once, it will happen again. Love to you all, Marcia

    ReplyDelete
  5. thats amazming!! i been praying non stop for him. if u can let me kno when it would be possible for me to go and see jared that would be great

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so happy for good news! We've been thinking about you guys, fasting and praying for you! Keep up the optimistic attitudes!

    ReplyDelete