Wednesday, February 16, 2011

February 15th

*I wrote this post yesterday, thought I posted it! Oops.


Aaarrrggghhhh! Rough night for all.

Jared was extremely frustrated with everything, couldn't get comfortable and just down right agitated with a capital A.

This made for a long night for me! After being yelled at all night, I decided I was done at 10:00 this morning. So I made a selfish decision to leave for a few hours. I went shopping and bought myself a new outfit, so I could feel like me again. I even put make-up on today. Remember, I came to Vegas with the dirty clothes I was wearing that horrible night. The only clothes I have been wearing are oversized hoodies or undersized hoodies. Good to feel better, now I'm back on my game to help with Jared.

I talked to Lee this morning, he will be coming back tonight to give me a break. I have been at the hospital about twenty two hours a day. What we won't sacrifice for someone we love.

The social worker here is trying to find a facility for us in Salt Lake that will fit Jared's needs. I think tomorrow they will move him from PICU, to a regular room. Which will be better for visitors. Still not sure when we will be out of here.

One of Jared's friends was wondering if Jared could do a post. I think this is a great idea, so I will talk to Jared and see if he would like to post something. It will be later today.

Went to dinner with Lee while Jared was resting, then I returned to the RMcD house for some sleep. Woohoo, I got 5 hours, returned for the night shift. Lee was a little frustrated with me telling me I should have slept longer. Longer, are you kidding me 5 hours beats 1 1/2 hours any time!! I will go back to the house in the morning and sleep all day, I promise. My posts may be later. But know, all is well.

Sending a HaPPy BiRtHDaY out to Karen & Jackie. Jared wants me to tell you HAPPY BIRTHDAY! He remembers you. Hope your day is awesome!

1 comment:

  1. I wanted to say thank you for your blog. My daughter Marrisa went to school with Jared and we have been watching your blog check the progress that he has made. We have been praying for him and your family since this happened. Marrisa let me know that all the kids from their class have been praying for him also... I just wanted to let your family know that the Tooele Community is here for you. With love, The Grill Family

    ReplyDelete