Friday, February 4, 2011

February 4th - Afternoon Update

CT scan came back, nothing new - not good or bad! This will just take time. They are not going to take him off of any meds today because his pressures went up a little this morning Again, not bad or good. Jared is now able to maintain his own body temperature - that's my positive for the day.

We have been asked by a few if they could send cards, yes you may. I know the greetings will be beneficial to Jared as we read them to him.

1800 W Charleston Blvd
Trauma Center Pediatric ICU Room 283
Las Vegas NV 89102

Here's a shout out to all of Jared's friends, thank you for your support! I know you would like to come and see Jared and I know he would love to see you. We will let you know when it's okay to come and visit, but it will probably be a few weeks or more. YoU'rE AweSOmE!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for the updates!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you for the updates if you guys need anything just feel free to ask. let me know as soon as i can go visit jared i will be on my way as soon as possible. take care and im praying for jared and the family

    ReplyDelete