Sunday, February 6, 2011

February 6th - Morning Update

Good morning to all,

I want to add my thanks to everyone fasting this day.

Dr. Connie is pleased with Jared's numbers, so she is turning off the Pentobarb, the drug that keeps you in a coma. Jared is still running a slight fever and is shivering, so they are continuing to warm him up and they are going to start him on some antibiotics to curb any infections. They are not too concerned.

His ICP is still low....blessing!

Hopefully you began your fast early so that you can enjoy great food watching the super bowl. Lee and I didn't start our fast until 10:00 pm last night. Aaarrrggghh! The nurses are all talking about the party and food they will be eating today! Nice! I'm a Steelers fan, but if you aren't, you may want to cheer for them, not because I'm a fan but it's Jareds team. We even asked if we could turn the game on low for Jared to hear!!! Yes we can, unless it's going bad and his numbers go up from frustration that his team is going to lose.

GO StEeLErs!!

2 comments:

  1. hey, i dont think you guys know me.. but im one of jareds freinds from when he went to stansbury high school.. my names natasha reyes, but i just wanted to say that im praying for jared every night.. i know he will make it through this. stay srtong.
    p.s go steelers! (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad he is doing well, and his numbers are so good! I hope he can enjoy the game today!!! Everyone involved in this is in our thoughts and prayers. We love you!!!

    ReplyDelete