Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Changes - Never Ending Changes

Yes, we are headed to Tooele this afternoon!

Plans are for surgery Friday, BUT they still can't find his bone flap. It's not lost, they just can't find it....What! If it is not here by tomorrow surgery will be postponed until the 17th. UGH!

I still haven't found my patience! Does anyone have some I can borrow?

No comments:

Post a Comment