Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Jared's Secret...

So Jared followed through with his secret....the one to help get his right hand working faster...A CAST! Yes he had the OT put a RED cast on his good arm. Well, following through was one thing, however, it didn't last long. The cast was put on Friday at 2:00 pm. Jared had me take hiM to his dad's work so he could show him, and tell him that he broke his wrist in therapy! I couldn't even go in the office with Jared because I am terrible at lying, or as Jared was trying to claim, it's not a lie it's a sin of omission.

I thought Jared was in bed at 10:30 Friday night, when I went in to check on him, he had a butter knife trying to cut off the cast. Yes, he only made it eight hours! I chased him to bed with a slight scolding, hello, a butter knife! So the next morning I went in to his room and what did I find....another butter knife, a flashlight, lots of little pieces of cast and a bloody towel. Jared nicked his stomach several times while cutting off the cast! Arrrgghhh! Lee finished the job for Jared, no more cast!

Always an adventure - sometimes funny, sometimes frustrating, everyday a new journey!

1 comment:

  1. Oh Jared. You make life so interesting. What's up for this next week?

    ReplyDelete